We are hiring a Commercial Roofing Service Work Superintendent. If you are interested, please email us at email@example.com
Do you have a background in providing great customer service? Would being part of an elite service
team be a good step in your career growth? Are you a Top Notch roofing technician looking to lead a
Cole Roofing is one of the nation’s oldest and most trusted commercial roofing companies. Founded in
Baltimore in 1919, Cole Roofing has a history of financial growth and stability. If you are interested in a
career with training and advancement opportunity, Cole Roofing is a great place to build a career.
Cole Roofing seeks an experienced, qualified and motivated individual for the full-time position of
commercial roofing Service Work Superintendent. If you are currently qualified or think you are a step
away from running a commercial roofing crew and having the responsibility for management of roofing
jobs, join us at Cole and learn from the best.
The primary objective of this position is to efficiently lead a two-person crew to make small to medium
roof repairs, to find and fix leaks, and generally provide roof services. Meet daily job goals and deliver
our clients a completed project on time and on budget.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to read blueprints, plans and manage a crew.
- Evaluate life expectancies of existing roofing systems.
- Being proficient in all types of roofing systems, including single-ply and built-up
- Meet daily job goals and deliver our clients a completed project on time and on budget.
- Experience installing tapered insulation layouts.
- Set up layouts and strike lines.
- Safely and efficiently operate tools and machines.
- Be proficient in using and reading measurements, and following directives to achieve daily job
- Help to train less experienced employees to become more proficient in roofing work, and
manage a helper(s).
- Minimum of 2 years of Supervisory experience and at least 3 years of commercial roofing
experience, with supporting resume.
- Experience may be in leading a small team of workers.
- Proficient in work with Built-up & Single-Ply Roofing
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Good communication skills. Must have a record of client interaction in previous jobs.
- Interests in job planning and performance measurement of daily job goals.
- Be on time as required by jobs, clients and our management team.
- Pass pre-employment drug screen.
Preferred, but not required, experience:
- High school education or higher.
- Experience installing sheet metal and steep roofing.
- Clearance to work on Military bases is valuable.
- OSHA 10/30 and/or First Aid CPR and other construction related training and certification.
Cole Roofing is an equal opportunity employer and uses E-Verify with all applicants.
Job type: Full Time
Required Education: High School
Note: pay starts at $ 25 for top notch applicant.